The wooden house is an ancient countryside heathhome, built just before the winter war started by the Red Cross. The construction stopped during the war. The house was finished in 1940. The heath services were provided until 2006.
Since 2007, the house is owned by Sabrina Logeais, Taiga Spirit nature and wildlife experiences. Welcome at B&B Taiga Spirit, accommodation Lentiira !
Today, we offer you accommodation for 1-5 persons in 2 up-stairs rooms with facilities (WC and shower) in each rooms. Comfortable and quiet. Individual beds. And the “ecosuite “a new double/twin room with shower, inside compost WC, minikitchen.
- Internet connection,
- use of mini-kitchen included (fridge, microwave, dishes for 6 persons)
- No television.
- Smoking is not allowed inside.
- Pets are allowed
- Use a minimum of water, don´t let the water running
- Close the lights when you go away from the room
- We change towels only on demand during your stay.
- Recycling trashes: paper, metal, glass.
- 1 person/room 35 €/night
- 2 persons/room 60 €/night/room
Breakfast included (cereals or porridge, milk, yogurt, orange juice, bread, butter, jam, ham, cheese, fresh tomatoes/cucumber, coffee, tea, biscuit.)
Yurt Sauna available on request one day before.