Get to Lentiira:
please notice that Finnair will NOT fly to Kajaani this summer, maybe not before spring 2021!
So if your flights are cancelled, which will happen soon if not yet done, PLEASE ask for a change of airport, like Kuopio or Oulu. We will arrange transfers to these airports.
Trains are also available from Helsinki-Airport to Kajaani or Nurmes.
We will help you to get here, in the middle of nowhere …
Closest airport is Kajaani, 120 km .Transfert is often organised to and from Kajaani
Flights : Helsinki-Kajaani : FINNAIR, NORRA
By train : Helsinki-Kajaani ( via Kuopio ) or Nurmes , travelling time is about 5,5h-7,5h. Check timetable on VR
By bus to Kajaani ( 120 km) or Kuhmo ( 43 km)
- Matkahuolto for all the bus timetable.
- Currency : euro, EUR, €
- Time : +2 GMT
- Electricity : 220-230 V , 50 Hz , two-pin plug system.
- Tap water is good quality and drinkable.You can bring a water bottle and fill it every time you need.
- Mosquitoes repellent is required from end of may to beginning september. Wearing long sleeves and trousers and a hat or a scarf, will protect you both from the mosquitoes and the sun.
- Sauna, a tradition do not miss. “refreshing” your body and mind.
- Internet/ WIFI: free access to WIFI, code will be in your room on table.