Get to Lentiira:
Closest airport is Kajaani, 120 km .Transfert is often organised to and from Kajaani
Flights : Helsinki-Kajaani : FINNAIR, NORA
By train : Helsinki-Kajaani ( via Kuopio ) , travelling time is about 5,5h-7,5h. Check timetable on VR
By bus to Kajaani ( 120 km) or Kuhmo ( 43 km)
- Pohjolan Matka :
Our daily daytime and nighttime services run in both directions via the airport on the following route: Helsinki – Helsinki Airport – Lahti – Heinola – Mikkeli – Varkaus – Kuopio – Iisalmi – Kajaani. Please check the timetables in our Online shop and read more about the route Helsinki-Kajaani.
Departure from Helsinki bus station at 01.00am, Helsinki-Vantaa airport noin 01.50 and arrive at Kajaani at 9.50. Departure from Kajaani at 21.40 pm arrival at Helsinki Vantaa aiport at 5.15 am. Check the timetable for 2019. Pohjolan Liikenne timetable
- Matkahuolto for all the bus timetable.
- Currency : euro, EUR, €
- Time : +2 GMT
- Electricity : 220-230 V , 50 Hz , two-pin plug system.
- Tap water is good quality and drinkable.You can bring a water bottle and fill it every time you need.
- Mosquitoes repellent is required from end of may to beginning september. Wearing long sleeves and trousers and a hat or a scarf, will protect you both from the mosquitoes and the sun.
- Sauna, a tradition do not miss. “refreshing” your body and mind.
- Internet/ WIFI: free access to WIFI, code will be in your room on table.