Encounter the European bear in its natural environment, the wild taiga, is an unforgettable experience and of course for photography enthusiasts an opportunity to take the shot of a lifetime from the comfort and safety of our specially designed Bear hides.
Our hides offer a beautiful view of the site at a comfortable viewing distance with the possibility to take pictures.
A magic wildlife safari in the taiga forest!
The European brown bear and other rare animals such as the wolverine (Gulo Gulo) can be viewed from one of our specially designed hides. Hides are equipped with viewing chairs, sleeping places and dry toilets, there are special opening for cameras.
The photographing hides site is situated pine and birch forests. For photographers, the site offers excellent photography opportunities to get the subject close.
Group size: min 1- max 8 persons
Duration: One night. From 3-4.00 pm to 7.00 am (time can change depending the season) , 14 hours
- arrival at the meeting point
- information hides and bears
- transfert to the hide with the picnic packet, camera and binoculars.
07.00: we come back to center after an interested observation night.
PRICE: 130 €/person
- One night in hide
- Refreshment and sandwiches in the hide
- Use of sleeping bags
- Guiding in normal hide and to the smaller hide.
* Breakfast (7€) served around 8.00 am, accommodation start from 35 €, meals before the hide 15-18 €.
* Black grouse and capercaillie, beaver, wild forest reindeer, or elk (alces alces) photographing.
* Flying squirrel, elk, wild forest reindeer watching safari.
Equipment recommended: clothes according to weather forecasting, binoculars, video and camera, tripod and head of tripod.
Rules: be quiet and silence, no smoking, no going out of hides during the viewing, no use of flash, electronic device on silence mode (no vibration).
Finnish, English, French