The Iberian lynx is one of the rarest cat species in world. We will guide you to the 2 best areas to observe and photography this beautiful mammal. Andujár Natural park and Doñana National Park provide a rewarding wildlife experience.
Day 1 :13.01 :Arrival Malaga
Day 2-day 5 :14-17.01 : Sierra Morena
Sierra Morena is one of the two main refuges in Spain of the endangered Iberian lynx, hills ranging from 500 to 1,290 metres in altitude.The next days we will spend to search for iberian lynx in differents locations and ways: one guided excursion in 4*4 in private state, one half day excursion with local biologist, waiting to strategic spots and scan the terrain with binoculars in the hope of spotting a lynx. We will check also for the eurasian otter, imperial eagle, owls, ibex, Azure-winged magpies,… and others birds. Deers are very abondants : red deer, fallow deer, mouflon,..
Day 6 18.01 : DoñanaNational Park area.
Day 7 19.01: Doñana-Malaga
Day 8 20.01 : Departure from Malaga
- Rural accommodation Sierra Morena 5 nights, and Donana 1 night and Malaga 1 night
- Meals: Breakfast, picnic, evening meal
- Transport from/to Malaga airport .
- half day with a local biologist.
- excursion 4*4 private state at Sierra Morena
- guidance .
– personal depenses and alcohol
– travel insurance