You are wondering how in Finland we survive to the cold and snowy winter. Come and experiment it ! We will be accommodate in culture protected house in the village of Lentiira, in double room with facilities. Authentic life in small village in the wilderness. You will feel the warmness of Finland.
Availability: december to end february
Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
Languages: English, Finnish, French
Group size: Minimum 2 pax – max 4 pax (in families, possible up to 6 pax).
Price: 360 € / person
Dîner and presentation of programs.
Northern lights snowshoes excursion. To enjoy the magic of the boreal sky.
You will discover the wonderful hushies and leave for a short safari. Back to accommodation warm berries juice. We will prepare the sauna for you.
The traditional sauna time.
Today, we will make our way on the skiing track. Soon, we will get to the lake where we will try the ice fishing. A nice feeling to get fish out of the hole. Time for a coffee break.
Return at accommodation.
If the weather permit, we will go for a new northern light excursion.
Breakfast, Return journey.
Stop at Kuhmo, visit of Petola predator center and at Vuokatti for souvenirs shopping.
- accommodation in rural house in double room with facilities
- meals and snack during activities.
- Guided program mentioned and rent of equipment (husky safari, cross-country skiing, snowshoes,…). Local tour leader.
- Transfer airport (Kajaani): 200-300 € / group
- Winter overhall and winter equipment (except for husky safari)